All Topics / Help Needed! / Need list of past subdivision DA approvals

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ottgottg
    @ottg
    How can I obtain a list of subdivision Development Approvals for the last 2 years for a specific suburb in WA.

I have tried the local City Planning Approval officer with no success but was refered to the Planning Commission.

Has anyone done this before with success? Please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Profile photo of christianbchristianb
    Participant
    @christianb

Have you tried searching building approvals? They are not the same thing, but one should lead from the other, and the information may be more freely available.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

A company called Cordells provides a list of DA approved sites but not sure how far they can go.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ottgottg
    @ottg

Thanks for the info. Made contact with Reed Construction Data (Cordell). They can help but charge $300 per search per month. Ooch….

I also did a formal application for access to information at the Planning Commission. Awaiting feedback.

Any other ideas from forum members?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Ok we have the Annual subscription to Cordells and it doesnt work out too bad.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ottgottg
    @ottg

Found this company BCI Australia that also provide building approval information.
    They also research and provide information on all building and construction activity in Australia, both public and private, from concept design to planning, documentation, tender and contract award to early construction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.