All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Inspection Template?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of WJWJ
    Participant
    @wj

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and new to property investing so bear with me as I navigate my way around the site.
    I'm having trouble finding the various forms and templates Steve McKnight included in his book 'From 0 to 130…', in the book it suggests that once I register on this website I should be able to download them.

Cheers,
    WJ

Profile photo of op9op9
    Participant
    @op9

Hi All,
    I too have the same problem of finding these templates and forms to download.

Cheers,
    OP.

Profile photo of WJWJ
    Participant
    @wj

Hi all,

I called up the office and guess who answered the phone? Steve himself! *star struck*
    Steve nicely explained to me that the resources section will be uploaded with the new website which should come online soon!
    So here's the answer to our question.

Cheers,
    Wendy

Profile photo of op9op9
    Participant
    @op9
    Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Im sorry to be a nark, but did he say when?? it was supposed to be the begining or end of Dec, now its nearly Feb.

Profile photo of hunterhammohunterhammo
    Participant
    @hunterhammo

Any news on that template ??

Profile photo of WakeWake
    Participant
    @wake

I have a copy of the PATTERN (Property & Tenant Tactical Evaluation Resource Network) Property Analysis Worksheet. It says its Version 1.0, but since I can't recall how many years I have had it, I don't know if its the one you are looking for?

Profile photo of Chris and ToniChris and Toni
    Participant
    @chris-and-toni

Can anyone point me in the direction of the template? I still can't seem to find it…..

Profile photo of zorrohdzorrohd
    @zorrohd

Hi all, I might be able to help.  

1.  Go to the propertyinvesting.com website, and on the home page bottom left, you will see a box called 'register my copy'

2.  Clock on this, enter your details, and an email will be sent to you.

3.  Check your inbox, open the email, and viola! There will be the link to the page with the bonus downloads. They are great!

hope this helps, happy reading.  I loved the book and the bonus downloads.  

Cheers, Claire

Profile photo of zorrohdzorrohd
    @zorrohd

Sorry – just re read my post and checked the website – the button you are looking for is bottom RIGHT – not left.

let us know how you go. 

PS I've used the property inspection. Template many times now and it's fantastic when combined with a good set of photos when you are inspecting multiple properties. 

JK
    Participant
    @greig84

Hi,

i’ve followed the links but i can’t find the templates.
    have they been moved?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.