All Topics / General Property / Property Investor Clubs Brisbane

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of steve-investsteve-invest
    @steve-invest

Anyone know of any good Property Investor Clubs in Brisbane and the Gold Coast? I am hoping to meet like minded people. Kindly Steve Cameron

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Used to know one of their guys called Peter Ludke who was a great fellow.

Not sure if he is still there.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of sniffersniffer
    @sniffer

hi steve
    google   brisbane property networking group  
     hope to see you there
             john

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

http://www.big.org.au/

Meets last Tuesday of each month, first visit free. Excellent networking possibilities. Can't beat it I think.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Profile photo of property88property88
    @property88

Is there one on the Gold Coast? Perhaps a few members could get together and create our own (if there isn’t one).

Profile photo of steve-investsteve-invest
    @steve-invest

Thanks guys greatly appreciate your support. Cheers Steve.

Profile photo of hleunghleung
    Participant
    @hleung

I've been meeting with a group on the northside of Brisbane (about 14km from CBD) in a private home for about 3 years.  No cost, free coffee and biscuits.  No hidden agendas.   There is an average attendance of about 10 which is nearly enough.  We range from those who have one property to those who have over 10.  We've got a successful developer, businessmen, professionals, unskilled workers.  Our next meeting is on 15/2

Send a private message to my inbox and I'll give you more information.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sorry Steve i misread your original post.

There is a firm in Brissie called the Property Investors Group and thats what threw me.

Ignore me it has been a long week.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Matt JonesMatt Jones
    Participant
    @mattjones

Hi all

I started a group with 6 people a few years ago in someone's loungeroom. The purpose was purely to share information, ideas and experiences related to property investing so the whole group could benefit from the varying skill levels of those that were a part of it.

We now have over 200 people on the database and consistently get 60 people attending the meetup every 2 months.

We provide 2 or 3 speakers each meeting to share information with the group.
    We do not buy or sell real estate, the group is purely to share information. Every second meeting we have someone from the group present their own deal so that everyone can see what people are doing in the current market to create wealth through property.

There is an entry fee of $10 which is going up to $20. This includes tea coffee, biscuits and attendance for the whole night. If you are new to property investing or have been investing all your life, whether it be residential or commercial, i am positive you will benefit from attending one of our meetings.
    The meetup is held at the same venue in Bulimba just a few kms from Brisbane city and provides a comfortable, non threatening environment for all to enjoy.

If you want to join the party just go to http://www.meetup.com/brisbanepropertygroup . I hope to see you there :)

By the way Steve Mc spoke at the event last year and hopefully we will be lucky enough to have him along again for 2010

Cheers,
    Matt

Matt Jones

0410 156 312

[email protected]

http://www.deviseinvest.com

http://twitter.com/followmatt

Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
    https://www.propertyresourceshop.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...

Profile photo of Bill EganBill Egan
    Participant
    @bill-egan

Dear Steve
    I suggest that you try the Brisbane Property Group. They meet at a hall @ Balmoral once a month and host various speakers from the Development Industry. I went last Friday night and felt it was good value. To discuss this club, you can give me a call for an unbiased view, on 0403641938, or ring the organiser, Matt Jones, on 0410 156312
    Cheers
    Bill Egan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.