All Topics / General Property / which book do you recommend?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sam2011sam2011
    @sam2011

i bought a book by margaret lomas and really liked her style and after reading on this forum it seems like steves book is also a good one but there seem to be a few different ones out there, which one is the best to buy, would rather not have one which is old?

is the 0-130 newer than the 0-200+?

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi Shahabr

His latest one is the Revised edition of 0-130 properies in 3.5 yrs which was originally his first Book but has been updated extensivley, I would say its better than Margaret lomas books…

all the best

Profile photo of steve-investsteve-invest
    @steve-invest

Margaret Lomas books are great, also check out Ed Chan he’s up there…. look at Wealth For Life
    Kindly Steve

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Has anyone read Robert Kyosaki's "Conspiracy of the Rich" ?
    I keep getting promo emails from them talking it up big time, but need to hear from
    someone who's actually read it, not just the hype.

Suggest reading 10 books, incl Lomas, Steve, Rich Dad Poor Dad, go through the complete bestseller list of property investing, part of due diligence and  compared to the real estate returns on sound knowledge, 10 books is cheap really.

Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of grantos_champosgrantos_champos
    @grantos_champos

Yes I have read conspiracy of the rich. It was an interesting read but like his other few books i have read, nothing really concrete to gain from it. Id say if you can get your hands on a copy from a friend/library have a read but probably not worth forking out your hard earned cash for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.