All Topics / Creative Investing / Feedback on Maurice Finanical Service

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Profile photo of BankerBanker
    Participant
    @banker

I might call Maurice and get a couple of million for myself. I just need one of you to lend me $6000 to transfer to the Uk to get the ball rolling.I met this banker on the net who has 12B pounds and has offerred me half if i help him move the money to Australia. When this comes though I’ll give your $6000 back (plus interest) and payout my good friend Maurice.

I know it all sounds risky but if anything falls through I have plenty of other contacts I’ve made on the net. I’ve given my bank details too all of them so even if ones a fake the others should come through.

Now that I’ve almost made it in life I have met with a group who sell investment properties. They have said if I put deposits on 20 student accom apartments I can always flip them if my internet contacts are dodgy. I just need a short term loan for the deposits.

Nab are too conservitive. The banker must be dumb cause she didn’t approve it. I have no security.

Anyone want to get involved?
    It’s a win win situation!

Profile photo of BankerBanker
    Participant
    @banker

I might call Maurice and get a couple of million for myself. I just need one of you to lend me $6000 to transfer to the Uk to get the ball rolling.I met this banker on the net who has 12B pounds and has offerred me half if i help him move the money to Australia. When this comes though I’ll give your $6000 back (plus interest) and payout my good friend Maurice.

I know it all sounds risky but if anything falls through I have plenty of other contacts I’ve made on the net. I’ve given my bank details too all of them so even if ones a fake the others should come through.

Now that I’ve almost made it in life I have met with a group who sell investment properties. They have said if I put deposits on 20 student accom apartments I can always flip them if my internet contacts are dodgy. I just need a short term loan for the deposits.

Nab are too conservitive. The banker must be dumb cause she didn’t approve it. I have no security.

Anyone want to get involved?
    It’s a win win situation!

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

708-328-4501 – Office
    847-445-1547 – Direct
    847-589-0706 – Fax

Wooo… what are these numbers…. alien with adress @ moon?

Participant
    @god_of_money

" I have 35 properties …"
    you must be a joke of the century…kevinpenn..spruiker!!! spammer!!!

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

LOL! I clicked the angry face after the… call me on some DODGY number regarding DODGY finance part.

I think you are better off sending $1000 dollars to charity at least you will get more out of it.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of kevinpennkevinpenn
    @kevinpenn

Wow, what is everyone getting nasty with me for? I am looking for a funding agent and this guy may be it. My phone numbers are legit as I come from the United States. The Chicago, Illinois area to be specific. I didn't even realize that this was dedicated wholly to Aussies. I'm not trying to convince any of you to do anything. This is for me and my company's growth, not yours. god_of_money, i am not a spammer and yes I have access to, actually 77 properties that could use this type of funding.
    The investors i have here in the States are extremely expensive and if I can find one that is cheaper, I'll look into it.
    So you feel I'm the 'joke of the century', huh?
    I deal with people who are in foreclosure here in the states and I help them out by performing the short sale for them so they don't get a judgement lien against them. I have an extremely successful firm that I run and run legit.
    I apologize that I don't have the country code to offer as I do not call internationally. Here we use a zip code, in my case,  '708 or 847' for our corresponding cities followed by a 7 digit telephone number.
    As Darren stated previously, if you have nothing to contribute, then don't post anything.

Profile photo of kevinpennkevinpenn
    @kevinpenn

oops i mean area code, not zip code for phone numbers

Participant
    @dwolfe

Good on you for getting your story straight. 77 properties now huh.

D

Email Me

Participant
    @god_of_money

Woo.. UK/USA in aussie postings……want to do legitimate 'BUSINESS'????
    suddenly double the amount of properties in 2 days???

Profile photo of DarrenJDarrenJ
    @darrenj

Deleted by moderator due to offensive language used in the forum.

Participant
    @dwolfe

Please do not use profanity on the forum as it make is unpleasant for all.

I think you are quite uneducated if you think that because people post on a forum to share information they are automatically not making money.

You are what you associate with and you are better off with your peers than mixing with people on this forum.

Also just to let you know you can unsubcribe so that you don't even get emails.

I hope that Steve will let us know how your meeting with him goes next week if and when that occurs.

D

Email Me

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

If think some are getting frustrated that others would even consider that this sort of thing is genuine.

It just doesn't make sense.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Participant
    @dwolfe

Oh lovely it has vanished! Don't let the door hit you in the post on the way out.

D

Email Me

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.