All Topics / Creative Investing / Feedback on Maurice Finanical Service

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Also found this by searching for the phone number, only found in google cache now:

What's your business idea?

See all ads from lutzlending
    07/06/2009
    Ad Description: Why are you working for someone else when you can be your own boss?
    You can get a loan from a direct private lender to start your own business.

No Guarantee Needed.
    No Initial deposit.
    No Collateral security required.
    Minimum interest rate attached.

This is your best opportunity to start your own business with easy.

Establish your own business with loan between $5,000.00 (Five Thousand Dollars)to $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million) US Dollars.

Pay back at your own convenient time.
    Run your own business as you dream of it.
    No experience or qualification required.

For enquiry contact
    Lutz, [email protected]

Price: Price if Applicable :
    Mobile: +447035931990
    Fax:
    state: London
    Last Name, First Name: Lutz Hartmann
    Phone: +447035932282
    Post Code: E5 9HR
    City: Clapton
    Email: Email: [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of SingerSinger
    @singer

Always wondered how fools and their money were so easily parted.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

There is no Maurice Davis holding a FSA License in the Uk.

28 Morris Court is a highrise block of units.

Just do a reverse post code search and see a list of the units.

No wonder he had broken english he wasnt even in the country.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of insureyouinsureyou
    @insureyou

Hi Terry & Richard
    Yes that info that Terry found out was the same criteria that I have been given. I am aware that Maurice does not hold a FSA license, he lends money to others at a rate of 6% (while others in the UK are paying 2.4%), hence the margin. Yes it is a unit in London and upon a reverse postcode search it does exist. Going by the names that live in the street, yes they are not typical english.
    He has always stated that he is a private lender. Thanks for your time on this.
    Although I am answering your comments, does not mean that I am convinced he is legitimate, far from it.

Darren Joseph
    Director – Insureyou.com.au
    1300 654 766

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

"Director – Insureyou.com.au"
    woww… a director !!!!

Participant
    @god_of_money

Darren Joseph – Director/Founder

Darren has 20 years experience in the financial services industry and is excited about bringing this service to consumers here in Australia. He has worked for some of the major insurance companies and banks and brings that knowledge together for this business.

Darren Joseph has been a registered financial planner for over 8 years and he is an Authorised Representative of Waterview Financial Group. Australian Financial Services Licence No. 302792.

hmm….

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Darren

Hate to say even if he is a Private lender in the UK he needs to hold a credit license under FSA.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

GOd of money has said it all………..can you imagine seeing a 'financial planner' or an 'insurance broker' of this calibre? Sorry, but this is terrifying from all angles……..No wonder the industry is in shambles………
    I wrote more, and just deleted it……..Would a 'financial planner',consider the remotest possibitlty that it would be a scam for someone to offer to lend 'up to millions' of dollars, with no security, at less interest rates than the bank fixed rates? SO what finance and insurance products do you recommend clients Darren?  FIncorp? Timberland?

Profile photo of insureyouinsureyou
    @insureyou

Thanks 'god of money' and 'v8ghia', now I can see why you do not use your real names, you have nothing to add to this world. Cannot wait to see what you are going to do when you grow-up.
    Because I found out about this organisation through Steve's website, I thought I would see if anyone else have had some dealings with him. I was planning to update those on this forum either way once I found out for sure. I have never said that this guy is lagit.
    Thanks Terry and Richard for your time, will keep you in mind when I need a broker.
    As to the others, thanks for offloading your bullshit, hope you feel better.
    Signed off – no further contribution.
    Darren

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Darren,

How did you find out about this so-caller lender? was it a post here? maybe you should put a link to this thread in case others might be tempted.

Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Participant
    @god_of_money

How was it?
    any news Darren??

Profile photo of andoraandora
    Participant
    @andora

Hi all,

The reason why I found this site was because I was researching a phone number given to me by a "private lender" that found me from another site.  He gave me the same exact phone number, but uses a different name.  As a real estate investor myself who is pretty familiar with the terms and rates of local private lenders, his rates that he gave me was so generous and the terms and conditions were practically nonexistence.  The underwriting guidelines were pretty much if you are breathing then you qualify. 

This does sound like a scam. Please be aware of any "private lenders" from other countries. 

Profile photo of kevinpennkevinpenn
    @kevinpenn

I am in discussions with Maurice as well. Insureyou, have you any updates  on this? The drawback from this from what I've heard is that if you default once, the investor will start foreclosure proceedings. He requires a warrant of 2% of the property purchase price and about $1300.00 in junk fees.
    If this guy is legit at all, I have 35 properties I will use him for. My investors charge a higher amount if I use them and 2 points + $1300.00 for a 30 year note at 6% seems pretty decent and not at all unheard of. It's the 'across the pond' angle that has me concerned.

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Wow, doesn't half sound like a charlatan!!! There is no way that i would be giving money to someone with such a disfunctional 'business'

Run for the hills and take your money with you!!

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Amazing!

Does this lender take out a mortgage or any security for the funds the are supposedly lending you?

Email Me

Participant
    @god_of_money

Transfer the money through the money gram???
    very curiouss… that is the last thing I want to do

Why people would like to lend you hundred thousands dollars withouth security
    by just giving them 1000-2000 dollars only???

I guess that because of GFC… spruikers are everywhere to target the most vulnerable yet sophiscated investors

Profile photo of SingerSinger
    @singer

Is this thread a joke?    Is someone actually using this guy?     Any transfer of funds is probably going in one direction only – away. 

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

No one is seriously using this guy and his totally bogus scam! I always believe posts from people who have only posted once all backing each other up. Not!  Geez if you are dumb enough to go for this when there are stacks of other ways to get money then you deserve to be parted with your money.

And everyone wonders why I am anti spruik! This sort of rubbish is too much! insure you. Darren J and KevinPenn(name) just bite it already you have been exposed and rightly so.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

BTW –
    Here is what was in the do not spruik rant

Agreed – too much 'soft spam' is flying under the radar.

But you can help us! At the bottom right of each post is an 'angry' face. Click that and it will report the post as spam and we will investigate.

Regards,

– Steve

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of kevinpennkevinpenn
    @kevinpenn

Darren, email me if you get a chance. I'd like to talk to you and not the other posters on this. I'll try to call you later as well.

[email protected]

Kevin Penn
    Managing Partner
    Symphony Creative Solutions
    708-328-4501 – Office
    847-445-1547 – Direct
    847-589-0706 – Fax

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.