All Topics / Help Needed! / ??????????????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of alvinoualvinou
    Participant
    @alvinou

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Dear Alvin

Great opening post.

Without being funny if Eric you founder has only 10 properties at the age of 30 maybe he should log in to the forum and learn from a few of our members who have a lot more than that and are younger than he is.

Really i ask you. You say you run an investment class can we ask what is your AFSL number.

What other qualifications do you and Eric have.

We would all love to hear.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Another spruiker from hell :)
    We need PROOF..

Profile photo of alvinoualvinou
    Participant
    @alvinou

Dear Richard;

I would like to share more about Eric.

Eric's family came from Vietnam, escaping the worn torn country to Australia. He grew up seeing how tough his family struggled for work and income. He vowed that he would strive to find the solution to help his family create wealth and financial independence. At the age of 18, he become a real estate agent working in Victoria, Australia and invested in his first property. He was one of the youngest fully licensed real estate agents in Victoria, Australia at the age of 20. At 21 years of age he ran his own real estate business through First National Real Estate. Eric sold his business in 2001 to join The Aldy Group – Victoria and was involved in The Aldy Group setting the new Australian record of 399 residential sales in 138 minutes 5th September 2003 (Festival Towers – Devine Limited).  In his workshops and seminars, he inspires people of all ages and of multi- nationalities to take action and changing theirs lives for the better. At the age of 29 he has accumulated an investment portfolio of 18 investment properties throughout Australia. Eric was featured in "Your Investment Property Magazine" Keynote speaker at Brisbane Property & Investment Expo 2007 – Topic: "Wealth Creation for Generation Y" Keynote speaker at The Aldy Group Melbourne Property Expo 2008 – Topic: "Millionaire Mindset" Eric is a great example of the pursuit of happiness and success.

In the year of 2010, Empire property investor would love to share the knowledge and experience to all investors and help them to build up their multi-million dollar portfolio. We have our offices in four different states (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide) employed more than 50 consultants.  If you feel free, you are welcome to visit our Brisbane branch.

We have all the qualifications we need in this industry and we will take extra care of every customer as we promised.

Once again, Sydney branch investment class start at the 30th of Jan. Please contact me on 0402 538 500 to reserve your seat or visit our website for more detail. http://www.empirepropertyinvestors.com

Topics includes:

• Learn to maximize the value of your investment
    • Invest with no deposit down
    • Opportunity to learn from one of Australia’s most successful property investors.
    • How to Become a property multi-millionaire

Cheers

Alvin

Empire Property Investors
    M: 0402 538 500
    http://www.empirepropertyinvestors.com
    [email protected]

Participant
    @god_of_money

"We have all the qualifications we need in this industry"

What kind of qualification do you have?
    Can you show my your licence to practice by law?

Profile photo of M YM Y
    @m-y

Alvinou,

Does the Seminar talk about Negative gearing or positive gearing?

MY

Profile photo of alvinoualvinou
    Participant
    @alvinou

Hi MY;

Yes, we will talk about the negative and positive gearing. After this 4 hours investment class, you will learn how to do your own negative or positive gearing.

Cheers

Alvin

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

As i stated earlier we have many members on the forum who have amazed more proeprties and who are younger than eric and guess what they come on the forum sharing the knowledge and information for free.

At the age of 29 he has accumulated an investment portfolio of 18 investment properties.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jacko44jacko44
    @jacko44

i wouldn't mind getting to know somebody in Perth who has sucessfuly acrude a number of investment properties to have a talk to incase  we make a blue  and to have a one on one conversation about investing whenever the need arises.This forums great but i would enjoy talking to someone over here about tactics and about a mutual interest in in vesting,i have nodoubt in my mind once we have brought our first one and the dust settels i"ll be looking for my next one. PS and not charge me HA HA 

Profile photo of dreamtobelievedreamtobelieve
    Participant
    @dreamtobelieve

Thought this smiley pretty much summed up my thoughts on empirepropertyinvesting.com and such companies.

As for their self proclaimed "consultants"? Its interesting how your website states how they are all property investors themselves (http://www.empirepropertyinvestors.com/profile.php), yet the ad'  in http://www.seek.com.au to get these exact jobs in the first place would have absolutely no mention of this in the list of qualifications. Apparently these days you can just "start out as a property investment consultant", handy that.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/property-investment-consultant-telemarketer/sydney/16587536/81/1/

Alvin out of curiosity, how many of these "consultants" actually own a property other than their PPOR??? 

Participant
    @god_of_money

I don' think the "Consultant" himself/herself owned the PPOR..let alone IP :)

disgusting advertisement….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.