All Topics / Forum Frolic / 250k club

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of nicko7nicko7
    @nicko7

Has anybody herd anything more about the 250k club that steve talked about on his book launch tour itsbeen a while since i have recieved any emails

Thanks

Nick

Profile photo of dnh83dnh83
    @dnh83

Hi Nick,

Last contact I had was Homework Assignment #2 last year…

I dare say there's been some well earn't holidays over the festive season which may be why we haven't heard anything…

I'm looking forward to it kicking off again this year, especially the networking group that was discussed for all on the program…will be good to hear about how everyone is working towards their goals…

Cheers,

Darren

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Hello

Anyone else annoyed at this 250k Club??
    the book registration is still on " click here to be notified" There isnt a separate section for 250 club members. We do get the email homework. but thats it. I thought there was more to it for what i have paid.

Anyone else have any other comments??

@dnh83

I’ve been onto the book bonus site and have downloaded the templates that have been provide. You may need to register if you haven’t received this. There are still a few bonuses that haven’t been added, they’d be great to get a hold of….

I was really looking forward to the networking opportunities that were possible with the $250k club. It would of been a great way for newbies to learn from each other and potentially create Joint Ventures, little annoyed this hasn’t happened but it certainly hasn’t stopped me from continuing in the world of PI. As it turns out, I attended the Mega conference this year, signed up to the RESULTS package and I’m looking forward to it helping me take it to another level. It’s the mentoring that sold me (or the “Wisdom Without Waiting” as Pat Mesini put it).

I’ve personally stopped replying to the homework from Steve, I don’t know who else sends it in but if he isn’t getting anything back then I can understand why he isnt sending much out. From memory there was some mentoring mentioned in the program, I don’t know whether this was locked in or not, nor really want it involved….

Overall, little dissapointed some things never happened but I felt we did get a fair bit for our cash (2 conference tickets, some starting material, the chance for a nice freebie if you hit the target).

That’s my 2 cents anyway….

Cheers,

Darren

Profile photo of mockkiemockkie
    Participant
    @mockkie

Hey Darren,

How did you register your book or get to the book site?

I'm on the mailing list to be notified when we can register but haven't received anything yet….

Paul

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I've written 14 emails to 250k members… one a week leading into April when I needed to refocus for the Conference. I will be returning to writing emails again from this week.

I agree that the dedicated forum is dragging its heals in a big way… but I promise it is still a priority.

In regards to mentoring, there was no promise made here… just a promise to write monthly emails to Club members, and I feel I have more than done that with my efforts to date.

Cheers,

– Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

@dnh83

Hi Paul,

There's a banner on the Right side of this website that is titled "Register Your Copy".  You click on that, input your email and you'll get sent the details (email the Admins if you've done this already and still haven't received an email back).

Thanks for the Update Steve.

And for anyone curious about the follow up of my question at this years Conference – The Back block I asked you all about, has been SOLD !!

Cheers,

Darren

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Good on you, Darren! Sometimes you just need confirmation of what is already in your mind.

I'm still facing the can I do something better with the money question after having properties revalued and not getting the equity gain I hoped for.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

@dnh83

Thanks DWolf…

Re-Valuation has single handedly ruined my day (thanks Mr. NAB Valuer)…so the feelings' mutual right about now…

Good luck with the decision you make…hope it works out for the best.

Cheers,

Darren

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.