All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Development course/ carly crutchfield course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Raf2228Raf2228
    @raf2228

Hi everyone

Has anyone done carly crutchfield property development course??? If so is it worth doing it and have you started developing or gain wealth from it??? I really want to do it, I just want to make sure that if its worth it or not.

At the moment Im contemplating whether to do the course or just buy the package the course provides from somebody else ( 2nd Hand)??

I really need help in this as I want to get into property development.If anyone knows a better property development course please tell me.

Thank you for your time.

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Hi Raf,

I think there has been a previous post about Carly Crutchfield. Have you checked archived messages with Carly Crutchfield in the topic line?

cheers
    Sonya

Profile photo of Raf2228Raf2228
    @raf2228

Hi Sonya

I found the Carly Crutchfield topic line and read it and definately want to do it. Thank you for helping me out . My problem now is that I have an option either doing the Carly Crutchfield development course costing $5990 or getting the same course with the same materials from somebody else who is selling it cheaper. The problem with this is that I will have to find myself a mentor ( I dont know where to starting looking for one). Ive seen her promotional DVD and from it and decided I want to first become a spotter, finding sites for developers.

Profile photo of shakenbakeshakenbake
    @shakenbake

Hi, finding a mentor is very simple. Also have you asked the person selling the materials second hand why they are selling them??

Profile photo of Beneteau86Beneteau86
    Participant
    @beneteau86

Hi shakenbake,

how is finding a mentor simple??

Could you give some tips?

Thanks

Profile photo of vonnyvonny
    @vonny

hi there.

well why do you need a mentor? its all learning game isnt it? A new learning thing for me too (yep i’m new at this too) but have finally found my passion.
    Got my 1st devlopment happening (4 units)

We could just keep in contact and feed from each other if ya want

:-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.