All Topics / Help Needed! / How long should I wait to purchase another property?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of possumpalpossumpal
    @possumpal

Hello

Just wondering what a depreciation schedule is?

Thanks Tim 

Profile photo of HandyAndy888HandyAndy888
    @handyandy888

Congrats on taking the step!!! IF your income is large enough and you can do the numbers favourably for another cf- property, do it now!!!

Profile photo of BlissyBlissy
    Participant
    @blissy
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Hi again Blissy

Firstly congrats on the news of your new arrival.

From those numbers i think your equity is fairly limited so might be a matter of using some of your cash / managed funds and looking at a 90-95% lvr.

Not cheap when it comes to the associated costs but gets you miving forward.

i am assuming you havent considered buy a PPOR and claiming the FHOG ?

Richard,
    Thanks for your reply, I have no problem with using my savings I assumed that i would have to and I am also happy to use the money I have in the managed fund if need be.

I just dont really want to pay LMI as it is dead money but if i have to then i have to,  but im looking at a new IP around July so that gives me roughly another 3 -4 months to save as much as i can (hopefully around another 5K) plus my fiancee will have roughly 10K to go towards the funds. So by the time July comes around i would like to have rougly 45-50K in funds plus what ever my equity is at the time (currently around 22K).

I am no longer entitled to the first homebuyers grant as i have already had it and sold that property.  It made more sense financially for defence to pay my rent and for me to use my money to invest.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.