All Topics / Help Needed! / quick question interest rates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of discomutediscomute
    @discomute

hi all just a quick one, i would like to keep updated about the latest interest rates in home loan repayments from the banks, especially the big four. anyone know an easy way of tracking this? ive tried to google it hoping for a page that just lists them but haven’t as yet found it.

cheers

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

There are numerous resourses on the net that you can use, smh, news & infochoice are just three that come to mind. 

Technically, a good broker should be keeping you up to date, so you can always try and find one of those as well.

Profile photo of discomutediscomute
    @discomute

i havent bought yet so i dont have a broker

i find info watch extremely hard to use since it lists a few hundred home loans, so it takes me a while to sort through to the major ones

i assume smh is sydney morning herald, of which i’ve been searching but can’t find a list.

and i’m not sure what “news” is unless you mean the generic version

but thanks for you help :)

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

GOM has beaten me to it but have to ask why is interest rate so important.

The lowest rate today will certainly not be the lowest rate tomorrow and definately is not the sole criteria for buying a house or investment property. There are many other features and facilities you should be looking for.  

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Yes, I totally agree with you Richard.. but discomute question is about interest rates

Flexibility, structural issue, etc etc etc…
    Lots of media-hype about the lowest interest to bet on .. especially Money section on Sydney morning herald….

Profile photo of discomutediscomute
    @discomute

coz discomute is starting his career as a real estate agent and has been told to know the interest rates off the top of his head since it’s a FAQ :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.