All Topics / General Property / Ways to make more money in 2010

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

Well how are the news years goals working out ??

There are lots of opinions here both positive and negative which is wonderful however I am wondering if any of you are planning a way to increase your wealth in other ways to make cash …

Are you starting up a new business venture … joining an MLM business model … starting up a new business etc

If you keep doing what you have always done you will always get what you have already got …

Profile photo of miikemiike
    Participant
    @miike

Nice post.

I'm starting a new internet business idea. There is nothing that exists out there like this and will really be a powerful site for the average person to take advantage of.

I'll elaborate on this once I am starting to develop the idea…may even get some people as testers if interested due to the nature of the site.

Cheers,
    Miike

Profile photo of realestateedu.com.aurealestateedu.com.au
    @realestateedu.com.au

Yes opportunities come along at funny times,

A friend of mine had some bad luck through a divorce and he closed his massage business … he is an aromatherapy chemist and manufactures organic skin care.

Several of his products were getting into China and South Korea however he is not business minded so I started a new brand and he is making the products under my new brand

http://www.purityorganics.com.au 100% pure natural Australian made skin care products of exceptional quality.

The first 4 items are going out this week, over xmas I had friends in the states and China test some of the products and we now have orders waiting … all going well I will go into car care organics, air conditioning, home, office, hotel and motel pure organic cleaning products.

Think outside the square … fingers crossed but very exciting and very different from what I have done in the past.

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

This is a great thread topic W4Life.

I started investing in property back in 2002 and by 2004 i had 4!! Since then i have sorta taken a back seat approach, did nothing for 5 years. But now, i am in the game again, just settled my Unilodge investment in sydney, 2010 is going to be big this year. I aim to accumulate up to 5 more properties, Being very inspired by Steves book and the 250k Club, I am roaring into 2010 and beyond.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.