All Topics / Help Needed! / I am new here..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of hostonbarryhostonbarry
    @hostonbarry

Hi,I'm new here and really like this forum, it looks like it has a lot of great info.It'll be nice to get to know everyone on here.Thanks.Have a nice time ahead.
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi barry

Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your time with us.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of investrentalinvestrental
    @investrental

Welcome hostonbarry.  What's the big plan for Valentine's Day?  A proposal?

Profile photo of Jeffro62Jeffro62
    @jeffro62

Hello all

I am new to this site and would like some ideas from you to help me begin as a property investor.
    Over the past 15 years I have helped many people get a foot into the property market. I am a fully qualified carpenter and have used these skills to increase value on many occasions. The latest being two houses in Victoria (Nagambie) a joint venture with my brother.Purchase price $140000 spent $30000 on reno sold for $210000. Another with a friend in Dubbo purchase price $138000 spent $10000 on reno and revalued at $180000 within 4 weeks. And so on. Problem is all I get out of it is wages. I have a personal loan debt of $68000  and paying this off monthly.
    My question is. How can I convince a lender to invest in me and lend me the capital to get a start for myself? 
    Are there people out there who finance this type of risk?
    Any help or sugestions ????

Profile photo of ClaireeClairee
    Participant
    @clairee

Jeffro, see how you go but maybe you should start a new thread with your question? this one may have been started by someone just trying to sell valentines day presents!

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

jeffro who has applied for the loans for the two projects mentioned above? If you, are you able to hold these properties then rent the properties out for income? This way you are making even more money as you are not 'losing' money by paying selling costs. You also then have ongoing income from the rental.

Profile photo of number 8number 8
    Participant
    @number-8

Jeffro, you must look outside the box here. You require the personal debt to be much smaller or else you will end with sharks charging you ridiculous rates and fees. Outside the box means family support and the like. Consolidating your debt with a house loan through the bravery of your parents and receiving a family pledge loan. This is not the only way but you have to think, utilising the network of people around you.

http://www.birchcorp.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.