All Topics / Help Needed! / Need People to Test Property Cash Flow Software – www.ipropertyco.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ipropertyco.comipropertyco.com
    @ipropertyco.com

Hello fellow property investors!

I have been working on a personal project for a long time to provide a property cash flow analysis software programme that provides the full functions of the leading (expensive) versions at a much more affordable price over the internet.

The aim is to provide first time or not so serious investors a programme that is easily accessed and very affordable, therefore helping them understand the importance of managing cash flow when investing in property and ultimately, give them a better chance to succeed.

You can access the programme at http://www.ipropertyco.com – I need help from investors to access the programme and tell me if you find any bugs or issues before I run a full public launch.

This is the first version of the programme and basically a proof of concept, so it is limited to analysing the returns on one property. Should this be a success, the next version will provide full portfolio management so experienced investors can view performance dashboards on their entire portfolio and model prospective purchases.

Let me know what you think and I look forward to your feedback.

Regards

Profile photo of NilixNilix
    @nilix

Hello – I just logged into this website and launched the programme. It looks pretty good, but I’d like to know if anyone else is using it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.