All Topics / Overseas Deals / Sydney Accountant For New Zealand Property Investments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of turneg01turneg01
    Participant
    @turneg01

Hey guys and girls

i live in Sydney but have lived in Auckland, New Zealand until i turned 22 (27 now). I am now interested in investing in property in Auckland. I havent invested in property before so i dont know much of the complications but have been told that there are many tax benefits in New Zealand.

Anyways im looking for an accountant that can help me structure it the best way possible with regards to tax.

any advice will be appreciated.

Gary

Profile photo of FeiFei
    @fei

Hi

Some of the successful property investment testimonies did mentioned about this company (see website below).. maybe you can give them a ring to find out more.

http://www.gra.co.nz/

Good luck!

Profile photo of akagrpakagrp
    Participant
    @akagrp

Hello Gary

If you reside here in Australia you will need to file a tax return with the NZ property here in Aust, you will also need to file a NZ Tax Return.

We can put you in touch with NZ accountants that currently assist our other clients.  Since the Aust gov changed laws on interest overseas negative gearing has tax advantages.

Anna Kyriacou
    AKA Group
    Accountants Advisors Mebtors
    Creative ProActive Innovative

[email protected]

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

You might want to look into http://www.masteraccountants.co.nz on the NZ side, they have a lot of Aussie property investor clients.

Vicky

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

Also another excellent property focused accountant is:

Storey & Associates Ltd
    234 Broadway Ave
    Palmerston North, NZ
    Phone: +64-6-355 4647 (ask for Shane)

Vicky

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.