All Topics / Heads Up! / Add your own Real Estate Site profile

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of realtyspacerealtyspace
    @realtyspace

Any questions, feel free to post them here, or sign up and post them on the blog.

The site is http://www.addrealestatesite.com, you can add your own real estate site, real estate, company profile etc.

Definately A site to keep an eye out for

Look forward to seeing how you get on

Profile photo of realtyspacerealtyspace
    @realtyspace

Any opinions ? questions ?

Profile photo of BuilderBobBuilderBob
    Participant
    @builderbob

Hi
    What is your actual plan for the site ?
    I note no page rank and to be honest many will not bother listing if they see no kick backs from page rank linking.
    Have you done any SEO work for the site , at the moment I see no key words.
    Basically will it be used just as a legit directory for  Estate agents  or  just a site to create revenue from pay per click?

Profile photo of realtyspacerealtyspace
    @realtyspace

There has been alot of development of it lately, with upgrading of features etc, and swapping of the index page, some times the developers forget to include the meta data in there.

The purpose of the site is to provide a powerful show case for realtor’s, for realtor’s to connect, add their own business profile, a very long long list of features.

why not add your self, add your real estate, share some ideas on the blog as we develop it?

All the best

Jonathan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.