All Topics / General Property / Vogue south yarra apartment!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of kapakkapak
    @kapak

Anyone has any opinion on this sexy VOGUE South Yarra apartment?

http://www.voguesouthyarra.com.au/

Do you think it would be a good OTP investment? or It's wiser to wait till building is completed.

Profile photo of kapakkapak
    @kapak

hmm.. no posting :(

maybe some extra info would be helpful.

I was thinking to purchase 2 bedroom apartment (prices ranging from 550-600k). Body corporate approx. 4k per annum.

With the current rental rate, do you guys think it would be possible to get $500 per week? (for 2 bedrooms)

Since the apartment will be completed in 2011 (2 years later), I used extra 1-1.5% from the current home loan rate as my repayment calculation and i ended up with 1-1.5k monthly repayment ("assuming" the rooms are rented out)

what do you guys reckon? Thx in advance!

Profile photo of Prop FinProp Fin
    @prop-fin

Hi Kapak,

Are you still looking for a 2 bedder in South Yarra? 500 rental per month is almost a guarantee and it has a court yard and the body corporate is much lower than that. Let me know if you interested, on [email protected]

Profile photo of kapakkapak
    @kapak

Hi Prop Fin,

Yes I'm still hunting for approx. 60-70m2 2 bedrooms with a carpark. Which apartment you are talking about mate?

@prop-fin

A friend of mine, he is a developer, he sold a block of apartments in Tivoli rd, South Yarra (never went on the open market, all apartments in the block were sold via an investment company) but kept one for himself for taxation purposes. It’s a 2 bedder, with carpark and a courtyard. Now he needs money for a new project and thinking of selling it, if you are interested I can have a word with him. It currently rents for about 500 per week

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Prop Fin – Any idea of the asking price?

@prop-fin

570ish, valuation won’t be a problem, as the one next to it was sold for the same price 2 weeks ago ago

@prop-fin

correction it is rented out for 550 per week currently

Profile photo of phkphk
    @phk

Hi Kapak

I have just joined this site

I have read the comments about Vogue and I believe it is a great location
    I know the developers quite well and the results of the project to date really show how well it has been accepted by the market

Suer there are probably other units to look at but if you go through whats there in the project its fantastic and the levy’s at around 4K a year are quite reasonable for what you get

Profile photo of octainoctain
    Participant
    @octain
    Prop Fin wrote:
    A friend of mine, he is a developer, he sold a block of apartments in Tivoli rd, South Yarra (never went on the open market, all apartments in the block were sold via an investment company) but kept one for himself for taxation purposes. It’s a 2 bedder, with carpark and a courtyard. Now he needs money for a new project and thinking of selling it, if you are interested I can have a word with him. It currently rents for about 500 per week

Not 30-32 is it? if so I used to live there upstairs :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.