All Topics / General Property / OZINVEST – WORTH IT ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of parraboyparraboy
    Participant
    @parraboy
    Hi Guys,

Anyone out there used OZINVEST recently ? Just wondering how you found the experience, did it stack up in terms of costs/rent/growth ? Any issues with them ?

Just sniffing around a bit lately and touched on them. Some of their properties look competitively priced in Ipswich area and still have 6-8 years of market rent still on them.

I have DHA properties currently but they are really getting harder to get and climbing over the 400K mark in price with yeilds getting lower……..

Any advice is always welcome ?

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable christmas and thank you for all the valuable information that has been shared on this site.

Cheers

Rather have a crooked neck for aiming too high than a hunched back from aiming too low

Profile photo of MyshareMyshare
    @myshare

Hi ParraBoy,

Good luck with your OzInvest property (if you choose to go ahead). I've not purchased a property from them, however, am looking to do so sometime soon.  I understand (if you're purchasing a new property) that they offer a 10 year lease back rental agreement and only provide new properties in growth regions of Australia.
     In regards to DHA I've heard the following… perhaps you can confirm ?
    1: DHA offer a 12 year leaseback….  Can you confirm if the DHA leaseback is something you're stuck with for the full 12 years as this is what I've been told ?  (I understand that OzInvest's 10 year leaseback is something you can cancel out of anytime. 
    2: DHA charge from $30K to $50K (even higher) for the same properties that are offered by OzInvest. 
    3: DHA properties aren't necessarily in growth corridors…. they're more in areas close to armed services barracks ?…. not sure if this is the case. 
    I've only heard good things from OzInvest… the fact that they've been in business for 22 years and don't have 1 registered complaint is a pretty good indication…..Who are you dealing with at OzInvest ?….

Cheers  Chris.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.