All Topics / Heads Up! / Property search program a waste???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MarketmadMarketmad
    Participant
    @marketmad

Hi All,

Just need some opinions on the real estate search program over at realestateinvestar.com.au

Its basically a search engine for NZ and Oz real estate for sale .

You can set parameters for what you are searching for 
    for example , if you want to search for property for sale which is priced  below the median price by a certain percentage in a certain area you can do this etc  and there are  other handy  tools.

The thing is that whilst it seems handy im just not sure whether the expense will be worthwile .. costs approx 89per month and i think there is an initial upfront fee also .

Does anyone have any experience with this program or know someone who has?

Any opinions as to whether this is worthwhile?

Much appreciated

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

Can you look up something eg API median prices and then search on realestate.com.au

Profile photo of FatchFatch
    @fatch

Hey Marketmad, I was looking for a post on the exact same topic.

I used it for the free trial and the limit is what the advertisement has written by the agent – so if you are looking for certain yields then only properties that actually have that yield written in the advertisement come up – this is very limiting.

Also if you try to be too narrow then the database isn't big enough to get much information back – It is still very early stages – I think in 6-12 months it will be great, but now I would have a problem paying $90/month –

Hope that helps,

cheers

Adrian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.