All Topics / General Property / 1 bedroom apartments – any good?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of rafael84rafael84
    @rafael84

With inner city living in Brisbane becoming rather unaffordable (for new developments) i'm starting to think my wife and I might have no option but to look at a 1 bedroom apartment.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Any problems with resale? any problems as an investment property?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

No issues as investment property in fact i have a few 1 bedders and they rent out excellently.

Depending on the actual size of the property you might have issues in financing a higher lvr and if you do then someone else may if you come to sell it.
    '
    If not then as long as the Body Corporate expenses are not too high and the building is generally well maintained all should be good.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Read Peter Spanns books he owns over 50 one bedders for a reason …

I love them we just bought a one bedder in Sydney Wahroonga for $225.00.00 in a plus 55 with a rental guarantee of $300.00 but have given it to a local agent with a furniture pack (tax deductible) at $400.00 per week …

Easy to rent easy to sell if you need to … great ROI … go for it

Profile photo of rafael84rafael84
    @rafael84

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will look into this when we have a large enough deposit saved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.