All Topics / General Property / Looking for a Reliable Solicitor (Conveyancing) – Sydney Area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

Hi all,

I am looking for a good solicitor to arrange all the paperwork etc for my purchase of investment properties.

I purchase just apartments for investment so any advice here would be fantastic.

The solicitor should be in the Sydney area – I believe the going rate is around $1200 for the full process including contract review and settlement.

A reliable source would be fantastic – please either reply in the public forum, or reply to be privately.

Many thanks.
    Ajay

Profile photo of anthonynicanthonynic
    Participant
    @anthonynic

Hi Ajay,

Try these guys they are within your budget, They have 2 offices in Sydney.
    I used them in the past and they did a great job for me
    they have a site too, you can read a bit more about the whole conveyancing process.

I was a first home buyer, they explained to me the in;s and out’s of buying a new place

http://www.legalpractice.com.au phone number is 02 8090 7399

Profile photo of NIMBYNIMBY
    Participant
    @nimby

I use Robilliard & Robilliard at Parramatta. They are a full service law firm, which can be more handy than a standard conveyencer if something goes particularly pear shaped.

Profile photo of bellamy83bellamy83
    Participant
    @bellamy83

Adrian Walmsley is good, he is at Windsor..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.