All Topics / Overseas Deals / Where and how to market & sell New Zealand property in Australia????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of susanwistubasusanwistuba
    @susanwistuba

I am wondering if anyone can help me out with a this?

I have been trying to find a person / company in Australia to sell / market property for us in New Zealand. We have two inner city apartments in Christchurch that we would like to market in Australia.

Unfortunately I have come to a dead end with this. 

I am wondering if anyone can help me out with this? I am looking for a person / real estate agents / companies etc in Australia who would be able to market and sell our apartments?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Susan

Profile photo of Russell 1Russell 1
    @russell-1

Hi Susan,

Try, http://www.ezyhousingsolutions.com.au I have seen there site and they are able to help with over seas listings IP / Opportunitys, maybe get in touch and see what they could do for you.

Regards

Russell 1  

Profile photo of susanwistubasusanwistuba
    @susanwistuba

Thanks a lot Russell for your advise and help. Will look into the site and get in touch with them.

Best regards,

Susan

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Could i be rude and ask why you want these two apartments to be bought from Australia?? and not just go to your local RE agent??

Maybe post up the details up or ask for interest on this forum site. Im sure with this pool of investors, there should be at least some interest.
    If you want, you can email me the details, i wanna start researching NZ properties.
    [email protected]

Cheers

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Could i be rude and ask why you want these two apartments to be bought from Australia?? and not just go to your local RE agent??

Maybe post up the details up or ask for interest on this forum site. Im sure with this pool of investors, there should be at least some interest.
    If you want, you can email me the details, i wanna start researching NZ properties.
    [email protected]

Cheers

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

That was exactly my question TCL. Is there a story behind this one, do expats/OS purchasers pay more or get some other benefit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.