All Topics / Creative Investing / Asking for guidance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dgroddickdgroddick
    @dgroddick

Hi all,
    I have been studying property investment for a while . reading up on different strategies and what not, From 0 to 130 properties, $1m in Property in a year, Think and Grow Rich in Property.
    I recently attended the Think and Grow Rich in Property conference in Sydney, which really cemented in my mind where I want to be in my life. I have a young family which I am supporting on a single income and while our life is comfortable, I have to work long and hard to provide that comfort and I know Im missing out on a lot of my little girls life – which I always promised myself I wouldnt do!
    After seeing Rick Otton speak over the TGR conference about creative finance, I was massively motivated and pumped to change my life. But when I left the conference and went back to work, I realised what I have at home and no matter what I tell myself I cant bring myself to take action – not for myself, I dont want to put my family at risk by doing something silly. I understand I need to take some risks, but I cant take food off my familys table – or lose our home!
    I feel I dont understand enough of the legalities of creative financing, I dont know how to put the paper work systems in place to make things happen – and I dont have a spare several thousand dollars to attend a "boot camp".
    I want to ask if there is anyone in the Western Sydney – or Sydney in general, that would be willing to mentor me. I'll do all the work, I just need guidance and a push in the right direction. Even if it's as simple as a regular phone call or email!
    I am more than happy to compensate anyone for help I receive. I guarantee I will not take up too much of anyone's time, I know what I need to do I just need the guidance of someone who has done it before.
    Im happy to sit and watch, or help out if I can. If anyone is interested in being a part of the next millionaire in the making, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I can be contacted either through facebook or [email protected]. Thanks so much, I know its a tall ask.

Napoleon Hill said it best. “No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to insure the accumulation of a great fortune without the cooperation of other people”.

Thanks
    David Roddick

Profile photo of dgroddickdgroddick
    @dgroddick

Sorry, I actually meant to post in the help section. I was in fact reading posts in the creative section and forgot to change topics.

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Hi David

First of all, Pat on the back for taking the first steps to becoming a millionaire. Its not going to be easy, its not always going to be smooth, but it will be very satifying. and if you stick with it long enough and never give up. you will get there. No doubt.

Second- In my opinion, mentoring should never cost anything!!!! To me, i havent checked the dictionary, but to me, mentoring is sharing sucess to a person on the same journey as you, an exchange of knowledge and information. I have been very lucky in my life to have such a person, he helps me with what ever is on my mind, He never tells me to do anything, rather, he askes me very objective questions so i think about situations in a different way, he draws me a pros and cons and askes me to decide for myself. So i think a mentor should be very honored to have a student, i dont think money or anything else should exchange.

I dont know if i am very qualified, but sure you can email me, and ask me any question you like. I have been in the game for a few years now, i dont consider myself a pro, I too am still learning, One thing i can suggest, is joining Steve's 250k Club. Where you will be surrounded by pple of various experience levels, all together sharing ideas and pushing each other along. It does cost abit of money, but you will be exposed to 249 pple on the same path as you with pretty much the same goal. (the goal being, making 250k in the next 18month) Look even if you dont reach this ultimate goal, you will learn alot from this experience, and i am sure you will benefit from the experience. 

Will post more details of the 250k club later. Good luck to you, you can pm me. or email me, [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.