All Topics / Help Needed! / investing in werribee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mickeymmickeym
    @mickeym

Im looking to get into property investing and as a start im considering looking at Werribee mainly due to its proxmity to city low cost entry level and potential infrastructure planned

I would appriciate any opinions on this area

Thanks

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

There are 2 markets there, werribee itself which is relatively inexpensive to buy into and werribee south, where the wyndham cove marina is going into. I am planning to invest in werribee south, but I imagine werribee is likely to benefit also from the development. I would suggest trying to purchase in the southern part of werribee township, as close as you can get to the new marina.

Profile photo of KaneSKaneS
    @kanes

There Was an article In the December issue of API about werribee and wyndham

Profile photo of mickeymmickeym
    @mickeym

thanks for these comments I will concrentrate in south werribee at the moment

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Hi there

You might consider including Hoppers Crossing in your considerations.  It is a neigbouring suburb of Werribee which is popular due to its proximity to the Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre.  Capital Growth has been really good there – particularly on the newbuilds… and the rental return is amongst the higher rental returns in Vic.  There is the opportunity to look at DHA property investing in the area since there is a RAAF base just down the road in Laverton.  If you decide to go down that route, you would want to speak to the DHA before buying any property, to ensure it complies with what they are after, and that they would in fact lease it from  you.

Good luck :-)

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.