All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommended building inspectors + settlement agents in PERTH

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

Can you recommend a good building/pest inspector in Perth? Property in SW suburbs, very close proximity to CBD. House is on stumps so would need a building inspector experienced with stumps.

What is the ballpark figure these days for a full inspection and report?

Can you recommend a good settlement agent? The one I used for my last IP purchase was terrible so I’m in need of a good recommendation!

Thanks for any suggestions. If you would prefer not to post but to PM instead that’s not a problem, or if you even have a name of an inspector/agent to avoid and want to PM instead of public that’s appreciated too :)

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

I have used Shane Jacobs Settlements for my last four buy/sell and found them to be very thorough and professional.

The number is 93107244.

Good luck

Profile photo of LockymacLockymac
    @lockymac

Used Simone from Secret Harbour settlements, professional and helpful

Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

Hi Wisepearl,

Here is a list of building and pest inpecting companies.  I recently purchased a property too and this is the list I was given.  I ended up using A1 which did a good job and emailed me the reports within 24 hours.

Cheers,
    Tracey

A1 Home & Building Inspections PO Box 185 Kingsway WA 6065
    ph: (08) 9278 2794
    Structural Building Inspection – $380 inc GST Pest Inspection – $190 inc GSTHowever, if you request both inspections, they will reduce the pest inspection cost to $170 inc GST  Absolute Building Inspections 17 Kitchener Ave Bayswater WA 6053 
    ph: 1300 360 835
    Building Inspection – $440 inc GST Pest Inspection – $250 inc GSTHowever, if you request both inspections, packaged total comes to $480 inc GST for both. Building Consultancy & Inspections (BHI) By John Firth PO Box 981 Canning Bridge WA 6153
    ph: (08) 9474 5720
    Building Inspection – $427 inc GSTPest Inspection – $185 inc GST

Profile photo of wallahallawallahalla
    @wallahalla

I had Mattew from Ascot Settlemnents… very professional. Our buildinginspection in Perth did Peter from
    http://www.buildinginspectionperth.net.au. Report followed the same day.

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

wow, this is an old thread dug up! thanks mate, purchased two houses since this post. Used McGregor Settlements, highly recommended. My building inspector was George Clack.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.