All Topics / Help Needed! / carly crutchfield

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie...Robbie…
    @robbie…

Hello, Is anyone interested in swapping homestudy packages I am prepared to swap the following:

. 21st century internet marketing homestudy pack (dvds)

. million dollar sales and marketing training program by jamie mcintyre (dvds)

. buisness and marketing homestudy by mel emry (vhs)

in return for carly crutchfield property development homestudy.

Thank you. Warm regards, Robbie.

Profile photo of madelizabethanmadelizabethan
    @madelizabethan

Hey! While I'm not the moderator of this forum, it seems to me that two people are attacking a person who was making an offer to swap info in an effort to broaden his horizons.

FWIW, I've met a few quiet investors who hold similar amounts of property at similar ages, so why is that so implausible if this person wants to share her experiences? That's just good business, not financial advice.

While I can't speak for Ms Crutchfield's credentials in property development, I saw Carly talking about personal presentation from a practical point of view (job interviews, business etc) at a free womens forum last year, and she was very good. She walks the walk, as well as talks the talk, and her tips have been a big help to me in achieving better business/negotiation/etc results since then.

Robbie: I don't have Carly's homestudy, but I am all for swapping information, including books to broaden my own horizons (that's how I got started – that and the library). I might have one of the others that you need. Contact me offlist where you're not going to get sniped.

Profile photo of jaffafaljaffafal
    Participant
    @jaffafal

Hey All,

I know this is short notice but Carly is part of a workshop at the melbourne showground over  THIS weekend.
    If you live down there might be worth a look.

here is the address for the free guest pass, http://www.flickyourboss.com.au

I'm in sydney :( and only found out about it this morning

Profile photo of drgraemedrgraeme
    Participant
    @drgraeme

Robbie that was shameful the way you were responded to.  Good luck with your endeavors.

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Ditto drgraeme

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of LockymacLockymac
    @lockymac

Feel the same way

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Ditto.  A  response should be positive and on-topic.

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

I have done Carlys course, I have also followed her work and results in her charity work and Say No to Drugs campaigns.
    I dont think age or sex matters and you dont need a financial planners license to do deals or obtain results, or provide information on how to do some of the things she does do. A lot of it has to do with attitude, action, learn by doing, mistakes, and getting out there and doing the hard yards, of which she has done.

To date I havent found any financial planner that is really experienced in property, their courses are lucky if they cover property for 1 day- so what does this really qualify them to advise you on? and there is no way I would take my finances, equity, subdivisions, deals and equity to them to advise on, as they would only put me into shares, or managed funds and draw a huge mgt fee from me, and gather a huge commission for achieving less results than I can myself by hitting the streets and finding opportunities.

Most earn their money by dumping your savings/ super into shares or managed funds.

Our financial planner 9 years ago put us into 50k worth of Great Southern Trees with every prospectus, fact, due diligence and approval from ATO / ASIC under the sun. I was only 29 and thought these guys are super qualified, and older than me, Ill listen to them. Now Gt Southern and my 50k has gone into bankruptcy and your lucky if you can get hold of any financial planner or company solicitor on the phone.

Our trees are probably wiltering away and dying, so wont be worth much anyway to harvest.  Most of the financial planners have now ran for the hills, are selling real estate, working at ATO , Aus Post, or have became mortgage brokers. So I dont have much faith in Financial Planners. So cant see why Carly would want to get her financial planning license as the license and course has nothing to do with property and her focus at all.

Results must speak for themselves regardless of age. I'm young also and have been doing property since 20- so 18 years now full on, and would guarantee that I would have more equity, assets, and results than most financial planners/ accountants nearly double my age.

Before I did Carlys course I really did check out her deals, assets, results, some of her mentors, and business contacts she uses in her developments, and I knew one of her architects very well. She is a credit to young people, has a heap of energy, attitude and will stop at nothing to learn, listen, increase her knowledge, she gives a lot of money to her family, and differnt charities and whilst some are at home at night resting, she is out at dance parties handing out Say No To drugs books, brochures, helping young kids, and talking to those that need guidance.

The problem with our country is that we like to knock people down, judge people on age, etc rather than productivity, results, and attitude and I guess this is why most of our really good management, academic and business talent heads off overseas as they are pulled down here instead of encouraged.

A comment above from one of the posts is that real education doesnt come with reading books/ courses- This was an interesting comment- "Why are we all striving or going to uni then, and parents/ employers pushing get a degree, study, etc"?
    as I went to uni for 4 years, have a honours degree, and didnt see many of my teachers taking much action in the business world and I seemed to be loaded down for 4 years with books, courses, seminars, conferences etc

I think you have to follow and learn from those out there doing it, not just talking about it or financial planners sitting in a comfy chair in an office all day and making money by commissions of things they do not really even understand and will not back up if it stuffs up.

Bye

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Thanks MP, wow lots of new people on this site all of a sudden,

Agree with your responses to a point.

Reading some one else course notes is not as powerful as being in the room … the whole effect is not there. Try and get Henry Kayes old course notes and there is nothing in Henry's that is not in todays presenters … nothing is new only the age of the presenters … Do you remember the Paul and Danny Hanna show with the Ferrari's and all the toys about 2 years ago ??

95% of people fail because they are so preconceived with learning all the secrets that they never get started "Robert Kiyosaki" quote.

Steve and Dave bought 130 properties in 3.5 years which is 65 each or 22 properties each per year for 3 years … most people see the 130 but I see the 22 as being more realistic … learn to break things down.

The only secret IMHO is what Anthony Robbins calls the MIND SET = what is in your head and do you believe you can do it.

Gerry Harvey was once worth nothing … Mark Bouris used to do car finance for a living … Robert Kiyosaki was a broke who wrote rich dad poor dad … Donald Trump was once in debt for billions of dollars … and the list goes on.

IT DOES NOT MATTER ABOUT THE COURSE but it does matter what is in your head and whether you believe you can do it.

Steve and Dave started from ZERO but they started and that is my point … reading books and course notes does not do it IMHO you have to be willing to PAY and participate.

I took my girls to A Date With Destiny last November with Tony Robbins – if you dont get your head right or you don't believe you can do it – you know what I mean, I want my girls to believe in themselves first.

The secret with all these people "Carley" "Steve" "Mark" "whoever" is that they are doing something BUT you will learn nothing or do nothing if you don not start to APPLY  

Now I don't know if this is true but I heard that out of 3000 students in one presenters course not one of those students has done a deal … inside information … and I won't tell you what course BUT read and understand this that the one secret within all these courses is to excite and entice you to attend for free then slam you on the work shop and look at the failure rate NOT from the course or the presenters  but from the attendees WHY because 1 … laziness 2 … Fear 3 … Belief 4 … 

The story goes that only 1% will apply the principles that means there is a failure rate of 99%

At Tony Robbins seminar there was 2,500 people there so that means that only 25 will apply every day what thy learnt … myself and my girls read our DREAM cards out every single day  I AM outstanding, admired and passionate in every way every day.

My suggestion is do not attend any course and pay 4 – 10,000.00 – learn about your weaknesses first and how to concur the demon within.

Do you believe you can build a property portfolio ?? if I sad do you believe you can own 2 properties in the next year "what do you think" if I said you can own 10 properties in the next year what do you think … and that is the difference in the MIND SET.

Good luck to every person here on this site to become a better person and fire your boss – retire young because it's too late when you are old to travel the world first class.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.