All Topics / General Property / House and garden in Brisbane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BristowBristow
    Participant
    @bristow

Not an IP but i want to buy a house with a reasonable sized garden in or near Brisbane. 

In Sydney you can buy a house on a 1 -2000 square m land for less than 400K in the lower, mid Blue Mountains if you look around and dont want a large flashy house.  I want a simple house and large garden, not cheek by jowel with neighbors;  is there somewhere in or very near Brisbane that I can get this for less than $400K?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Possibly.

Can think of one or two suburbs but not likely within 10-15 kms of the City.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of BristowBristow
    Participant
    @bristow

Thanks for your reply: what suburbs were you thinking of?  It doesnt matter if it isnt within 10-15kms from the city: I just want to get an idea of what areas I can start looking in when I next go to Brisbane.

Profile photo of TCLinvestmentsTCLinvestments
    Participant
    @tclinvestments

Well i dont know about the land size, but i know in the Runcorn area and surrounds, there are houses for about that price range.
    380-450 price point. 16 Km radius from Brisbane CBD

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Southside is where i was thinking and Runcorn, SunnyBank, Acacia Ridge etc would be a good place to start to look.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.