All Topics / Help Needed! / blue horizon property

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of alfyalfy
    Participant
    @alfy

has anyone had any dealings with blue horizons property? im looking to build with them in Dalby. Just chasing some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Hi alfy,

My friend built with them recently in Dalby and was very impressed with their service and the house.

Just a few things to be aware of:
    – Miles may be a better location for rental. The rental market there is already tighter and is expected to continue to be
    – Make sure you get ducted aircon throughout, it is worth the extra money. My friend was unable to rent their place in Dalby until they put aircon in all of the bedrooms and the living room, it cost them a few thousand to add the units.

Profile photo of frankimfrankim
    @frankim

Hi Alfy. 
    I was wondering how you got on with blue hrizon and if you went ahead with purchasing a property in Dalby?

Regards
    Kim

Profile photo of ProassetProasset
    Participant
    @proasset

A friend is building through them right now. His experience so far is not very happy. They reduced his inclusion list a couple of times, and is not very proactive in assisting with his building process — which is yet to start although the contract was signed in Sep/Oct last year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.