All Topics / Help Needed! / Good Property Mentor / Advisor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of microchip78microchip78
    Participant
    @microchip78

Hi Experts,

Anyone suggest me good property mentor who can help me to achieve my goal, to decide investment strategy and explain me all taxation issues. I don't want someone to take a decision on my behalf but I want some who can help me to explain and make me capable to take a decision on my own.

Any Institution / Person / any idea ??

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

A lot will depend on where you are located.  It sounds like something that I've done to help a lot of new investors out, and it can be invaluable to have an experienced person by your side.  If you let me know what town / state you're in, I'll PM you some contacts that might be able to help.  And I'm sure that everyone else in here is going to have a few names for you as well.

Profile photo of microchip78microchip78
    Participant
    @microchip78
    FinSpec wrote:
    A lot will depend on where you are located.  It sounds like something that I've done to help a lot of new investors out, and it can be invaluable to have an experienced person by your side.  If you let me know what town / state you're in, I'll PM you some contacts that might be able to help.  And I'm sure that everyone else in here is going to have a few names for you as well.

I am based in Melbourne.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

micro remember your advisers dont have to be in the same City or State where you are.

I have hundreds of inter state client and also many expat clients around the world.

Currenty in the Uk on holiday and had the opportunity last week to meet up with a client in London for the first time who was wishing to buy more property in Melbourne from where they come from.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.