All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone used CashflowCapital to purchase CF+ IPs?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • amaljaya
    Participant
    @amaljaya

Hi All,

Currently I am looking to buy my second IP. I am going for CF+ since it seams like that is the way to go if you want to buy multiple IPs.

I checked out http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au/index.php and seams like they've got few good CF+ properties in their books. I was also told that they got better deals than what’s in their website which only members can see.  Apparently $650 is the membership fee and that amount will be deducted by the 2.5% spotting fee you will be paying if you go ahead with a purchase.

I just want to know if anyone has found and purchased good CF+ IPs through CashflowCapital and what do you think about the experience? If you could please give me your ideas that would help me to decide if I should get the membership as well or not.

Tony

Profile photo of SAS BuildingSAS Building
    @sas-building

I am a member and have found their info very helpful although I have only purchased one property through them. Be sure to add the 2.5% when working out if the deals they advertise are still cashflow + also check the rental returns are long term, meaning they have not just upped the rents and advertised for a quick sale.

Their staff turn around is also very annoying, I constantly have different people call to say they are my ‘new’ personal manager.

The site is good if your time to hunt for the property yourself is limited.

Good luck

amaljaya
    Participant
    @amaljaya

Thanks SAS Building, much appreciated.

Tony

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.