All Topics / Finance / Need a Lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Mark.pMark.p
    @mark.p

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there are any lenders out there who can help me out.
    I want to try and get home loan for aprox $300k but only problem is i have a personal loan with a balance of $15k.

I guess the question is, " Are there any lenders out there who are willing to lend me the money to get my first property and at the same time get rid of this loan?".

I have no savings as all the money i get i put on to the loan I am currently ahead by $5k, I pay $600 each fortnite towards the loan so i can pay it off quicker.

I am currently renting with a friend which i pay $330 fortnite, If i can get my own place and get rid of this personal loan i estimate that i can contribute $1k of my pay each fortnite towards my loan.

so are there any lenders out there that help?.

Thank you

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Mark

Hate to be the bearer of bad news especially when i am away on holiday.

In the present climate no lender will advance anything more than 95% of the purchase price and the limited number of lenders offering such a high lvr will want to see a minimum of 3% genuine savings.

Credit assessment is also a lot harder than it used to be for such a lvr especially with a personal loan.

The days of being able to borrow 95% + have been and gone.

My suggestion would be in the absence of a family member prepared to offer security to obtain a family guarantee style loan  would be pay off the personal loan as quickly as possibly and then maintain the same monthly repayment as part of a regular savings plan to build up your deposit.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.