All Topics / Help Needed! / Northcote VIC – Apartment Development

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AnthonyJFAnthonyJF
    Participant
    @anthonyjf

Hi All,

I have a property in Northcote VIC and I considering the option to redevelop the block into apartments. My property has been reclasified as a multi level dwelling zone by the Darebin council. They have stated that they will consider plans between 2, 3 or 4 levels. My block is on a corner and is 330sqm there are flats already at the opposite end of the street that are two levels and my property is directly opposite the Northcote Plaza.

I am seeking a good property apartment developer that could advise me on the success of getting plans through the Darebin council, how high I can go and development costs associated with such a project.

Can anyone advise what is a rough cost per apartment so I can get an idea of what I might be able to afford to build?

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Hi, I have a planning person who can help you for the plans, she might also have access to developers. I also have the names of some. The planning person is Lorraine Stupak: LS Planning 93991236. She is great and will give you an idea. I also have access to planners who can get through if the going gets tough but that is for another chapter. Go forth and make units! Cheers Christine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.