All Topics / Creative Investing / Investor negativity is alive & well in – 2009

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AUSMaverickAUSMaverick
    Participant
    @ausmaverick

I rode into town the other day & pulled up in front of Kitty O'sheas Saloon Bar, when I walked inside I spotted my son Cliff who was looking a little sad.      I asked him what the problem was …………..Oh ! pappy he said "my friends & the papers  have been telling me about all the present problems in the world, there's the problems with GFC's,CF's,MTD's,STD's, VD & DVD's ………you can't even get a hot Big Ben pie at the NRL grand final".

So I gave him one of my favourite Ron Barrassi Pep talks – as a good pappy would.        At the end I said now don't you worry son, I read a good IP book awhile back & it gave me the answer on how to deal with this negativity problem, the answer is –

"the best way to treat all this negativity is to think of it as flatulance & say …….Phew that stinks & move onto the more positive things in your life"

After hearing this………… Cliff was so happy ! – he bought me a beer – with MY money.

Happy Days !

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

The greatest gift we can give our children is education and how to understand and clarify "information"

It is not a wise choice to walk into a raging fire with a positive attitude – chances are you will get burnt.

I tell my daughters to only deal with credible and honest people who can prove at least a 10 year track record and never trust anybody who has no formal qualifications in the investment advise field.

As a famous prophet once said "heed the roar of the distant drums".

My children are reading the law of attraction and the "Vortex" by Esther Hicks – money is not your god know thyself and be truthful to others there are many millionaires in the graveyard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.