All Topics / Forum Frolic / park trent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of TazaTaza
    @taza

had some concerns with Park Trent but they were very helpful and we are going over to the Gala Ball they hold this weekend

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

There is a huge long thread regarding Park Trent Properties, the advice appears to be stay as far away from them as possible

cheers

Sonya

Profile photo of atamargo1atamargo1
    Participant
    @atamargo1

Had some contact with them  few months ago. They are real estate agents with a twist. Make sure you understand exactly what is on offer and do your research…thread carefully!

Aida

Profile photo of TazaTaza
    @taza

hi all

well my husband and i had a meeting with Park Trent last year we bought a house and land package, we have just been over to see how it is going a representative from the company showed us in and around and was really helpful and informative, we spent over an hour there, looking inside , taking photos, answering all our questions, were not rushed at all, etc it will be finished in a few weeks. Not too worried thats its taken a while last time when we bought it it was just a paddock, and roads etc had to be built.  And it will only go up in price. They pulled out all stops for us and made us feel very important, in the evening we went to the Gala Night and it was AMAZING, in fact a night we will never forget we met other investors, who we will definitely be keeping in contact with, and met some who had great experiences and some that had niggles but all those instances were sorted out by the company. When we had a niggle they sorted it flew us out to Melb,last week and put us up in a lovely hotel, and we went to the ball and yes i felt like Cinderella. So just wanted to put a positive spin from our perspective. I hope we are invited to the Gala Night next year. :)

Profile photo of pullypully
    @pully

taza with all due respect, may i say the following,
    great you enjoyed the social event and hotel provided,

but have you wondered who paid for the hotel and gala event??
    good luck with your investing, keep us posted.
    regards. 

Profile photo of TazaTaza
    @taza

Hi Pully, yes i am sure you are right, i am just honestly saying how i have found it to be so far, and i will keep you posted. But so far so good and really cant complain. cheers T :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.