All Topics / Heads Up! / Complimentary 6-Week all-access Pass to Fortune 500 Expert Business Builders

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of alexpkalexpk
    Participant
    @alexpk

Hello PIers

Just found out about a fantastic offer – FREE but – run, hosted and facilitated
    by the Abraham Group and Strategic Profits.

I guess they are the only few people on earth who can get this number of the
    top Fortune 500 consultant experts to participate in their plan

It's a 6 week complimentary access to their expert brainshare sessions with the
    experts.

It's guaranteed to be no upsell and no fluff during the sessions. Jay Abraham and
    Rich Schefren are always known to over deliver.

The knowledge and insights that they have shared from the past is always phenomenal
    and they are going to mediate these expert panels to pull 'teeth' in terms of what
    businesses can do in the new environment today and filter that through with web 2.0
    social web experts too.

This has never been done before and these guys they bring to the roundtable are high
    calibre. And the Abraham Group and Strategic Profits are also breaking down their business
    launch model and flow for those interested to see the intricacies of this rollout and learn
    from it. It's completely never been done at this level before. And these guys collaborating
    is like the dream team of offline business growth and leverage expertise merging with the
    dream team of online social marketing – both with the angle that you position your business
    as experts.

Share this info with someone you know because this is likely to change lives and businesses.

Anyone who has any questions can always PM me. Anything but I hope you can share this
    with someone who could use this and boost their income in the next year.

Cheers
    Alexander

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.