All Topics / Help Needed! / Australian residential property investment books

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AUSMaverickAUSMaverick
    Participant
    @ausmaverick

I believe present & future IP investors new & experienced, would like to be educated & read about reliable investment strategies & methodologies from investor authors who have actually done it !  

I have found it is wise to concentrate on the Australian authors & suggest new  IP investors start by reading the following books in this order:
    1. Jan Somers – building wealth through investment property (an excellent read & starting game plan for novices)
    2. John L Fitzgerarld – Seven steps to wealth (similar approach to Jan, easy to follow strategy with sound advice)
    3. Michael Yardney- How to grow a multi – million dollar property portfolio ( a fantastic read, enormous amount of advice across the full specrum, some of his tips are directed at the more advanced  property investor)
    These and other australian property authors have helped me create a significant IP portfolio in less than ten years, especially Jan Somers who got me started – THANKYOU JAN.  
    So ……..to begin A.S.K. your way to wealth
    K-knowlege
    S- strategy
    A- ACTION ……………….just do it !  " you have to have a dream for a dream to come true"

David

Profile photo of zennyzenny
    @zenny

I've been reading book 1, and also contacting some property investment agencies for information, like Ventura ID and other local builders/developers/etc.

Thanks for the book suggestions. Being a novice investor I'll definitely have to look into 2 and 3.

Profile photo of JD86JD86
    @jd86

thanks for the suggestions mate

i have all 3 books, read book 3, not the other 2 yet

i also recommend from 0 – 130 properties in 3.5 years by steve mcknight

best book i have read so far

Profile photo of AUSMaverickAUSMaverick
    Participant
    @ausmaverick

Zenny & JD86 – thanks for the feedback your both off to a great start, if you take action & apply what those smart IP authors suggest you both should be quite wealthy in 7-10 years, especially as we are now at the start of another property growth cycle in many places around AUS, now is a very good time to buy the right property in the right location for the right price.

all the best !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.