All Topics / Help Needed! / Residex Property Reports

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • amaljaya
    Participant
    @amaljaya

Hi!

I am looking to buy my second IP at the moment. Having bought by first IP in Marsden QLD I am thinking of buying the second one bit closer to home in Melbourne. I cannot figure out where to buy in Melbourne. One moment I want to buy something for cheap (<250K) in regional Victoria and next moment I am thinking of buying an ugly duckling in a suburb closer to Melbourne city for something around 350K. Since I do not have lot of time to do research to find CF+ or closer to CF+ properties/suburbs in Melbourne I am thinking of buying Residex report – $275 (Top 100 Australian suburbs and towns for rental yield and predicted capital growth) which would help me to narrow down my research.

Has anyone bought this report recently and has the contents of this been a good help for you to find your investment properties? If anyone who bought this report recently can please recommend this for me that would be a great help. Also which suburb did you buy your recent IP in Melbourne and why?

Amal J

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.