All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommendations for Depreciation schedules and accountant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of snapersnaper
    @snaper

Hi all,
    Trying to narrow down companies for provide 2 depreciation schedules:
    1. Property in Rockhampton circa 1930
    2. Property in Everton Hills (brisbane north) 1989

Does anyone know of ‘a’ good company, or companies that could provide excellent depreciation schedules in this area?

Also, recently relocated to Scarborough region – looking for good, property aware accountant – any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    – Simon

Profile photo of rdayrday
    @rday

I use Washington Brown and haven't had any issues with 'out of town' schedules.

Profile photo of akirkakirk
    Participant
    @akirk

I've also engaged Washington Brown to do one for me which is regional.  Check out their website – there is an online calculator and quote system.

http://www.washingtonbrown.com.au

Profile photo of gooseheadgoosehead
    Participant
    @goosehead

I have used BMT & associates and found they do a good job.  Also used Deppro which was ok as well.  As far as Accountants I use Conroys on Stafford road.  They are ok last year I received a good return but this year have to pay due to CGT.

I live in Everton Hills as of december last year, that is a fantastic buy in '89.

Profile photo of snapersnaper
    @snaper

Thanks. Have checked out WB, but had a friend (RE Agent) reference for BMT.

@goosehead -> didn’t buy in 89′, was built in ’89 – purchased in 2007 for $365k. Nice area – just off Collins rd backing onto the state forest.

Thanks,
    Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.