All Topics / General Property / RealEstate Software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of henry_c81henry_c81
    @henry_c81

Hi,

I am looking for a realestate software that can help me in keeping track of any expenses, generating ROI, assisting in property analysis. Can anyone recommend me any software that I use?

Thanks

Henry

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

The same question has been asked several times including only a couple of days ago. Do a search of this site.

Profile photo of NilixNilix
    @nilix

Answer is here – http://www.iproeprtyco.com.

They are new but their software is free and I’m really impressed by it.

Profile photo of secureserver1secureserver1
    @secureserver1

Henry, try this link also  they have a property tracker/analyser also

Profile photo of Galen.ParkerGalen.Parker
    @galen.parker

Hello,

I would like to suggest our software also.

We are new to the market place with a website offering free property evaluation and comparison tools specifically for property investors. I am the CTO and lead developer for the software and if anyone has any questions or is interested in giving feedback , it would be most welcome. :)

Using the software you can search and filter specific investment properties listed or syndicated with our site. Including NRAS developments.

Properties can be shortlisted for better comparison. We provide , I believe, all the necessary calculations done for your financial situation against the properties you select. We offer several key visual representations in graph form as well as full property disclosure. At no cost to you, the investor.

We are currently working on the ability to have this information exportable to PDF as a printable report and this functionality will be avilable by the end of Feb.

B2B options are available for the interested buyers advocates, mortgage brokers and financial planners out there.

Please visit the website in my signature for more information or go direct to the property list page here.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.