All Topics / Help Needed! / Unit for under 400K in high growth area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel_73daniel_73
    @daniel_73

Hi There,

For my budget of $400K could anyone suggest an area with good capital growth (for investment) to buy a unit/townhouse? My plan is to buy off the plan so that I can save on stamp duty and get the full depreciation benefits. My criteria is it should be within 12 or 13 km from Melbourne CBD and good transport facilities.

Initially was looking at Maribyrning and Maidstone but I dont think I can find anything good for my budget.
    What do you think about Braybrook? Do you think it is better for investment than Airport West or Niddrie or Keilor East?

From what I know Braybrook does not seem to be a very residential area with good schools, good people etc…Is that correct ? or do you think other suburbs I mentioned are better ?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Profile photo of hydramaxhydramax
    Participant
    @hydramax

daniel_73

I know a property development / real estate group building at present in Essendon. they advertise a  capital return of 28% over the initial 3 years. They produce a 40 page investment pack and units start at $375k. Email [email protected] for details.

Hydra

Profile photo of kris07kris07
    Participant
    @kris07

You should be able to find a 2 bedroom apartment in Seddon, Footscray, West Footscray for that price range. Being 5-7km from the CBD they represent good value for money.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.