All Topics / Help Needed! / Depreciation schedule in Kingaroy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JimmyJJimmyJ
    @jimmyj

I just purchased an investment property in Kingaroy!  Woohoo!

Can anyone advise who I should use for a depreciation schedule for this area?  Does it matter that it is in a regional area?

Also, for anyone who is looking for a mortgage broker, I used Richard Taylor who is a regular contributor to these forums.  Richard's customer service was by far the best customer service I have had in many years.  Being relatively new to investing in property the process can be a little daunting so having someone that was willing to walk me through every step of the process was invaluable!  Thanks Richard!!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Absolute pleasure Jimmy and promise I will be chasing up those loan documents in the morning …. sorry or should i say later today.

For Depreciation you could try someone like Washington Brown / Depreciator / Depro.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of cmasoncmason
    Participant
    @cmason

Hi Jimmy
    Just re-iterating what Richard has suggested, not exactly sure where Kingaroy is(Google says in Qld ) but I recently used Washington Brown for a IP in Launceston and was very happy with the depreciation schedule they created.

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

Our Sunshine Coast guy would go out to Kingaroy.

Send me an email and tell me what you can about the property – attach photos if you have them – and I'll work out a cost and likely depreciation return.

[email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.