All Topics / Creative Investing / Property Wrap – Finance for Retirees on pension

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ReggieLamReggieLam
    @reggielam

Hi, Could anyone give us their ideas on the following:
    would a retired couple (65, 67) qualify for a loan to accomodate a property wrap (vendor finance – buyer already in place). principle place of residence is paid off (with the exception of a withdraw facility up to $50.000, of which 30.000 has been used (bought caravan – grey nomands ;-)
    Income coming in is 2 regular old age pension. No further debts. Would the fact that we already have a buyer in place willing to enter the contract (plus our regular income/pension) satisfy the bank with regards to servicibility of the loan? Thanks,
    Regina

PS: I initially posted this tread under finance, but realise this forum is more appropriate.

Profile photo of enaajaenaaja
    @enaaja

Hi ReggieLam

I know some lender who are willing to accept the age pension as income.
    Depending on your total income and the amount you require, if this services, I don't see why you will not be able to get a loan.
    Without knowing how much pension you receive, what amount you are wanting to borrow ect. it is hard to know what you will be able to service.

Regards

Rob Bologna
    Dollar Wise Financial Service
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Reggie i have posted a response under the finance forum.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ReggieLamReggieLam
    @reggielam

Thanks Rob

I have posted another message under the finance forum, I'll continue this tread from there.

Cheers
    Regina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.