All Topics / Help Needed! / GOOD books on Real Estate Investing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of alerbenoalerbeno
    Participant
    @alerbeno

Hi,

I am doing my first steps in Real Estate Investing. Can you recommend any GOOD and Practical books on this topic?

Thanks
    A. J.

Profile photo of AlexGatesAlexGates
    Participant
    @alexgates

Hi,

There are many good books on the market.

As an active real estate investor, I suggest one that shows a series of advanced strategies and practical step by step techniques on how to succeed with real estate investing based on easy to follow instructions and weekly tasks. If you'll follow – you will succeed.

Here is the link: http://www.RealEstate4Profit.net/

To Your Success,
    Alex Gates

Profile photo of MarshesMarshes
    Participant
    @marshes

Im reading steves 0-260 properties now. My only concern is it was written in 2006 and published in 2007. Alot has changed since then.

But overall so far, the book is an easy read and has gotten me thinking about my finances.

Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

That is a good book Marshes – Steve's books are what got me obsessed with property! Too bad he doesn't have any more recent ones…. (hint hint) Haha!

On the same topic – does anyone know any good investing books that have been written recently and take into account current property prices and cycle? All the old books (which I love and still have loads of relevant info) are outdated and talk about positive cashflow properties which aren't as readily available anymore… Any suggestions?

Profile photo of KeysToSuccessClubKeysToSuccessClub
    @keystosuccessclub

Hi there

Chris Gray has a recent book out "Your empire" which is a good read.

In terms of principles, alot of books will stand the test of time.  However if you want to be across the market then the best way is to get access to experts who are on the ground and in the know.

Cheers

Mark

Participant
    @matt-mclean

Thanks Mark. Looks like you can download the book for free on Chris' website too (http://www.yourempire.com.au). I will check it out over the next few days!

Profile photo of KeysToSuccessClubKeysToSuccessClub
    @keystosuccessclub

no worries.  If you need more ideas then let me know as I have a bookshelf full of property tbooks!!

Participant
    @matt-mclean

Thanks again Mark. I have quite a collection myself. I enjoy the books most that have short stories of real people sharing their Investing experiences. Most of these books are back from the late 90's and early 00's where they were buying and selling properties for under $100k and nearly every deal had a rental return of 10%+. It would be good to read stories of people with more recent stories to see what they are doing and the kind of numbers they are looking at in the current market.

Profile photo of blogsblogs
    Participant
    @blogs
    AlexGates wrote:

Hi,

There are many good books on the market.

As an active real estate investor, I suggest one that shows a series of advanced strategies and practical step by step techniques on how to succeed with real estate investing based on easy to follow instructions and weekly tasks. If you'll follow – you will succeed.

Here is the link: http://www.RealEstate4Profit.net/

To Your Success,
    Alex Gates

Geeee not a half obvious spam…zzzzzzzzzzzz

Joker….why dont you just be honest rather than making up users and replying to yourself…ha ha ha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.