All Topics / Help Needed! / Bird Dogging (Victoria)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JD86JD86
    @jd86

Hi guys,

im currently building my first house which will be my PPOR

once it is finished i will have a good amount of equity, and plan to buy and investment property

until i can do that i have consirdered bird-dogging

however, i dont know a great deal about it

from what i understand, i find a positive cash flow property, and negotiate a great price to buy. i then use a contract with certain clauses that allow me to pull out of the contract if i do not find an investor to take the contract off me. if i find someone to take over the contract, they give me a small fee.

what is the average bird-doggers fee? i assume it varies depending on how good the deal is, but what is the average?

also, where can i find a contract that has these 'bird-dog' clauses so i can use them

is there a simpler way, such as just finding a positive cash flowed property, negotiating a price that the vendor will accept, and pass on this information to an investor for them to offer the offer i made. that way i would avoid getting involved in a contract, which is a bit daunting for me. obviously, that would involve a smaller fee on my (bird-dogger) end

i am in victoria, so any laws involed in bird-dogging would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.