All Topics / Help Needed! / Purchasing Student Accomodation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sulosulo
    @sulo

Hello there,

I am about to put an offer for a registered student accommodation in Brisbane.
    Other than the usual subject Finance, Subject to Building and Pest inspections. I am looking at putting the following:

• Subject to sighting the RTA approval paperwork
    • Subject to sighting the existing lease agreements and handing over the existing tenancy lease agreement and any bond money with the sale.
    • Subject to sighting the cash flow statement for FY08/09

Have i missed anything?

TA

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Remember in Qld that the date the contract is executed you as the buyer are responsible for  the Buildings Insurance.

Given that most insurers will run a mile when you mention Student accomadation you might want to line up you Insurance Cover in readiness for the offer being accepted.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of SarahSarah
    Participant
    @sarah101

I know your post was a while back, but what was the outcome of your application? Was there any benefit or did it just put you on the council radar?

Hello there,

I am about to put an offer for a registered student accommodation in Brisbane.Other than the usual subject Finance, Subject to Building and Pest inspections. I am looking at putting the following:

• Subject to sighting the RTA approval paperwork
    • Subject to sighting the existing lease agreements and handing over the existing tenancy lease agreement and any bond money with the sale.
    • Subject to sighting the cash flow statement for FY08/09

Have i missed anything?

TA

<i class=”rw-ui-like-icon”></i>0<i class=”rw-ui-dislike-icon”></i>0

<i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-outer-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgba(153, 153, 153, 0.498039);”></i><i class=”rw-ui-info-nub rw-ui-info-inner-nub” style=”border-right-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”></i>Rate this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.