All Topics / General Property / Financial Planners & Property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of FinSpecFinSpec
    @finspec

I asked this question in another forum, and the response was really interesting, so I thought that I would check out what you guys on here think.

Obviously I'm biased, but I'm really curious to know who out there have used a financial planner and actually found them to be of some use to them?

We've all read some pretty horrid things (most of them being true), but being a financial planner that loves property, I'm just wondering what the general attitude is these days.

I still keep hearing that people go to financial planners and get the same message – sell your IPs and buy this managed fund.

Most planners I talk to still don't want to know about property, but bit by bit some of them are wising up to the fact that they're wrong!

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

mine is awesome.  Mike Browne from Browne and Bird in Mackay.   he is all for property as he is into it as well.   i will recommend him to everyone. 

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

mine is awesome.  Mike Browne from Browne and Bird in Mackay.   he is all for property as he is into it as well.   i will recommend him to everyone. 

Profile photo of JustRentSydneyJustRentSydney
    @justrentsydney

Hi FinSpec,

You certainly are not alone in you tendancies towards property investment. We manage properties for a wide range of investors, many of whom have bought there IPs on the back of financial advice. We find that a lot of our owners are more comfortable with 'bricks and mortar', especially after recently seeing a stock market meltdown.

Profile photo of gooseheadgoosehead
    Participant
    @goosehead

most of the time that is what i get but all my returns have been from IP that I have organised.  I don't trust Investment planners as I have not meat someone i trust yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.