All Topics / Heads Up! / Perth Networking Group (WAIP) Meeting Wed September

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of jebrojebro
    @jebro

Hi everyone,

Here is the invite to the Perth networking group WAIP September meeting.

I am delighted to advise that the Guest Speaker or the September meeting is Jennie Brown. I first met Jennie several years ago and she impresses by her down to earth approach to life, her integrity and love for what she does. Jennie is from Brisbane and has been investing in Property for over 20 years. A woman of great experience who walks her talk and who has used many different strategies including development, subdivision, strata titling, Joint ventures and money partners, renovations and more! Jennie speaks at many events around Australia, she runs seminars, mentoring programs and did I mention she is an author too. Jennie will be presenting a 2 hour presentation on :

“Investing In Property Is A Waste Of Money … Or Is It?”

Jennie says ” One of the biggest questions I am being asked right now is “How Do I Make Money In Property In The Current Market?”

Another big question is … “What On Earth Is Going On?!?”

Many property investors have only ever invested in an up market. And we’ve been experiencing one of the biggest and longest up markets in history. So, what happens in a flat market, or even a down market?

Will the same strategies work to make you money? Where does the opportunity for the future lie? How do you set yourself up now to take advantage of what is happening in the market? What affects the market and makes it go up, down, or stay flat?

In this evening seminar, Jennie will be talking about what is happening right now (not 12 months ago) in the market, what the next 12 months and beyond hold for property investors, and why you need to review your property strategies as soon as you can:

Details for the meeting:

Date Wednesday 16th September
    Time 6.30 registration for 7 pm start
    Cost $20 per person to be paid at the door.
    Venue myHQ. 116, Edward St Perth

This event is being advertised to the General public as well and there is limited seating so it will be first in best dressed. To ensure your seat, please confirm your intention to come by responding on this forum.

You can check Jennie’s website out below.
    http://www.JennieBrown.com.au

All the best,

jebro

Profile photo of LockymacLockymac
    @lockymac

Hey Jebro,

Book me in and ill see you there

Profile photo of jebrojebro
    @jebro

Thanks Lockymac.
    That’s great.

See you there!

@jebro

Hi everyone the update is that we have now confirmed the venue for the September meeting which will be at MyHQ 116, Edward St Perth.

There are still some seats left so if you would like to attend it’s not too late to book your spot by sending me a private message.

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Hi Jenny,
                       Have to get my car serviced so will make it for Wednesday so I can be down in Perth.  Book me in please.  It will be great to catch up again and I will tell you all about my USA trip and Tommy's mentoring.  Maybe I can get a presentation together for another meeting.

See ya
    Judith

@jebro

HI Judith,

Great to hear from you.

Will look forward to catching up and hearing what you have been up to!

And yes a presentation would be fantastic. Will talk to you about that too.

All the best and se you Wed.

New venue is quite easy to find off Beaufort st

jenny

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.