All Topics / Help Needed! / Moree (NSW) +ve CF properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kentonkenton
    @kenton

Hi

I have read the old (2005) threads on investing in Moree and the advice about good and bad parts of town. Sounded a bit scary!!!!

Does anyone know if the "issues" in Moree have settled down or should we avoid investing there?

Thanks
    Kenton

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

One of my collegues was charged with purchasing several houses in the area last year for one of their client organisation. There are definitely good an bad areas in Moree. Few words with the local constabulary wouldn't go astray to confirm the better areas.

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

One of my workers spent many years there working at the airport. He said it has a lot of social problems but there are nicer areas. Mentioned shops being boarded up at times. He also said to do an inspection of the footings etc due to movement. Most houses crack up that way. Also as far as rent returns go. They will vary with climate. Good rain brings good crops and plenty of workers. Drought means they leave and the population suffers drastically.

Profile photo of kentonkenton
    @kenton

Thanks ppls

I will bear that in mind.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.