All Topics / Help Needed! / Invest in Brisbane city

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of miclkcmiclkc
    @miclkc

invested in 1bedroom or invest in 2 bedrooms is a better way to do within 5km of Brisbane city?

Profile photo of Albert84Albert84
    Participant
    @albert84

I'd go the two bedroom as it might be easier to rent.
    I lived by myself and a 1bed was too small

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I am with LC not just ease of rent but sometimes ease of finance.

Of course in saying that a 1 bedroom that is say 45 Sq M or more can often be very attractive for a single person and if you can find it at the right price risk exposure is limited.

Happy to run a Residex report off for you if you have a address you want looked up.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of mahnovetskymahnovetsky
    @mahnovetsky

I have a 1 bedroom unit in toowong – 78sqm. Piece of cake to rent, close to train but not too close, close to bus, shopping center, close to uni of qld. Rents for 300/week which was set 1.5yrs ago. I bought it for 250k 2yrs ago now worth about 315 apparently. I rented it within a week using lj hooker. Currently there is a couple living there.

My girlfriends also has a 1 bedroom unit in st lucia again piece of cake to rent, smaller unit than mine 60 sqm and also not a nice , rents for 300/week. Close to uni so really easy to rent

Find a 1 bedroom unit and convert it into 2 bedrooms ;) I would like to do that to mine when i get the chance.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I own a block of 18 units in Taringa 14 x 1 and 4 x 2 and they are fantastic.

Rarily get a vacancy in any of them. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.