All Topics / Help Needed! / Can you point me in the right direction to find assistance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan SmithNathan Smith
    Participant
    @nathan-smith

I understand that we are not allowed to advertise for finance partners on this forum so I was hoping someone might point me in the right direction as to where I might find one. I have not really got any clues as to where I might find someone apart from asking my accountant.
    I thought about advertising in the local paper. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Nathan

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Join a property investor club if your are from Victoria there is a club look at troynbec postings in this forum
    There is also a sydney one I can't remember who is the poster of the messages I have seen in this forum.

You then meet like investors who you may be able to network with and find a like minded partner.

Profile photo of Nathan SmithNathan Smith
    Participant
    @nathan-smith

Cheers duckster
    Thanks for your advice.
    I am currently in Central Qld. If anyone knows of any investment clubs around this area I'd love to be involved. Even if it's via webinar or what not.
    Even if there is a bunch of ppl in CQ that would be interested in perhaps meeting up to discuss a possible club I'd also be involved in that. I'm only new to property investing but think it would be great way to get a foot in the door so to speak.
    Thanks again
    Nathan

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Not aware of any in CQ.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Nathan SmithNathan Smith
    Participant
    @nathan-smith

Gday Richard.
    Are you aware of any in Qld. Thanks.
    Nathan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.